TransferMate set to become only cross-border payments company in EU with full U.S. regulatory approval, expands senior management
– Achieves full U.S. regulatory approval with acquisition of New York licence
– Post-Brexit, TransferMate will become only EU-based company with full U.S approval
– Announces expansion of senior management to accommodate rapid global expansion
– Appoints Gary Conroy, former MD Realex as Chief Commercial Officer
– Appoints Rafael de la Vega, former Director of Global Partnerships at Intuit in Silicon Valley, as North American Board advisor
– Appoints Pat McLoughlin, former CEO of Irish Payment Services Organization as Board Advisor for Europe
Ireland named best country for high-value FDI for sixth year in a row
Ireland has been named the best country in the world for attracting high-value foreign direct investments for the sixth year in a row.
IBM’s 2017 Global Locations Trends report says Ireland continues to lead on value coming top of a list that also includes Denmark, Singapore, the Netherlands, Hungary, Sweden, Japan, Costa Rica, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
Almac Group Announce US Workshops Targeting EU Product Launch Best Practices
Craigavon, N.I., UK, 7 Aug 2017 – Almac Group, the global contract development and manufacturing organisation, is delighted to announce two free, one-day exclusive knowledge sharing events titled “Almac Product Launch Workshop” on Tuesday, September 26th at the Andaz Hotel in San Diego, CA and on Thursday, September 28th at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Downtown Boston, MA.
Dublin, Ireland, July 27, 2017 – ICON plc (NASDAQ: ICLR), a global provider of drug development solutions and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2017.
Expands ICON’s leadership in Health Outcomes Research and Commercialisation Services
Dublin, Ireland, 27 July 2017 – ICON plc, (NASDAQ: ICLR) a global provider of drug development solutions and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, today announced that it has acquired the Mapi Group, a leading Patient-Centered Health Outcomes Research and Commercialisation company.