Irish Airline To Begin Direct Flights From Philadelphia International
By Steve Tawa
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — More options are landing at Philadelphia International Airport to get you to Ireland, and beyond.
The Luck of the Irish will be smiling on you a week after St. Patrick’s Day, when Irish airline Aer Lingus initiates a direct route between PHL and Dublin.
Aer Lingus spokesman Declan Kearney says it’s a push to further strengthen Dublin Airport as a leading gateway.
Aramark Staff Transform An Cosán Playground
Along with Aramark’s Health and Wellness ambassadors, Alan Quinlan and Natalya Coyle, Aramark employees donated their time, energy and expertise as part of the company’s 2017 Aramark Building Community Day — Aramark’s seventh annual global volunteering day aimed at giving back to the local community in addition to encouraging general health and wellbeing.
To read more, please click HERE.
TransferMate set to become only cross-border payments company in EU with full U.S. regulatory approval, expands senior management
– Achieves full U.S. regulatory approval with acquisition of New York licence
– Post-Brexit, TransferMate will become only EU-based company with full U.S approval
– Announces expansion of senior management to accommodate rapid global expansion
– Appoints Gary Conroy, former MD Realex as Chief Commercial Officer
– Appoints Rafael de la Vega, former Director of Global Partnerships at Intuit in Silicon Valley, as North American Board advisor
– Appoints Pat McLoughlin, former CEO of Irish Payment Services Organization as Board Advisor for Europe
Ireland named best country for high-value FDI for sixth year in a row
Ireland has been named the best country in the world for attracting high-value foreign direct investments for the sixth year in a row.
IBM’s 2017 Global Locations Trends report says Ireland continues to lead on value coming top of a list that also includes Denmark, Singapore, the Netherlands, Hungary, Sweden, Japan, Costa Rica, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
Almac Group Announce US Workshops Targeting EU Product Launch Best Practices
Craigavon, N.I., UK, 7 Aug 2017 – Almac Group, the global contract development and manufacturing organisation, is delighted to announce two free, one-day exclusive knowledge sharing events titled “Almac Product Launch Workshop” on Tuesday, September 26th at the Andaz Hotel in San Diego, CA and on Thursday, September 28th at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Downtown Boston, MA.