Using Video Post-Pandemic
Presented by new Irish Chamber members, Belfast-based VML Technology.
Video has become essential to our daily communications, but many consumers and audiences are now facing video fatigue post-pandemic. Irish-based members, VML Technology, will be discussing how to drive engagement and customer loyalty through the use of personalised, interactive video.
Taking a in-depth look at specific campaigns and success rates, their CTO, Kris Jones, will provide insights on why your organisation needs to review their video marketing strategy to break through the noise.
Please note that this online webinar will not be recorded so we recommend that members tune in live for what we can ensure will be a fascinating webinar.
11.00 am – 12.00 pm EST
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.