Optimize Your European exports and Global Supply Chains through Irish Connections
IABCN member Littus has a long history of Irish-USA business collaboration. In this webinar, Littus will discuss the advantages of using Ireland as a focal point for USA companies looking to grow their business in Europe. Global 4PL leader – Titan Solutions – with headquarters in Shannon, Ireland and an office in West Chester, PA will provide real-world examples of how their customers have leveraged their unique position in Ireland along with their supply chain logistics infrastructure to increase sales and improve their margins in Europe.
Any business that already has product in Europe, either warehoused in their own facilities or delivered through a distributor network will benefit from the topics and case studies covered in this network:
– Efficient supply chain optimization
– Improving customer experience in Europe
– Ireland as a natural connection for USA companies in Europe
– Supporting E-Commerce in Europe
11.00 am – 12.00 pm
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.