If you care for a person with a disability or other special needs, it’s important that you look beyond their medical care attention and the help you provide on a day-to-day basis.
How you prepare for their financial well being will make a tremendous difference in your lifestyle now and when you are no longer caring for your loved one.
Workshop Presented By:
Bruce Sham, CLF, Special Care Planner
James McGoldrick, CLU, CASL, ChFC, Disability Income Specialist
At this seminar, you will learn about:
• How to leave money to a child or adult sibling with special needs?
• How to create a life care plan?
• Social Security—the basics on how to file and what to expect?
• Special Needs Trusts—It’s importance and how to create one?
• Guardianship and Estate Planning question marks?
• What programs are available for a young adult with disabilities after age 18 and 21?
IABCN Member Pub, The Plough & The Stars
2nd & Chestnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions, please click HERE.
8.00 – 10.00 am
• Registration, Networking & Proper Irish Breakfast
• Formal Program
• Q&A session
Please contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215.772.3101.