Join us for our second virtual networking session! We will start off with a few updates from the Chamber and then move into small break-out rooms. Participants are encouraged to be camera-ready!
5.00 pm – 6.00 pm: Welcoming remarks, break-out sessions
Webinar – Zoom link will be sent upon registration.
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.