Transatlantic Showcase: Opportunities in Ireland and the US
The Irish Chamber is pleased to partner with our members at Littus to present a transatlantic virtual showcase, featuring special messages from Ambassador of Ireland to the United States, His Excellency Daniel Mulhall, Mr. Andrew Elliott, Director of the Northern Ireland Bureau, Niall Gibbons, Chief Executive of Tourism Ireland and William Lavelle, Head of the Irish Whiskey Association.
Who should participate?
US businesses and service providers with an interest in Irish companies coming to Pennsylvania and also with a view toward FDI (foreign direct investment) in Ireland.
Tune in for selected sessions, or for the entire morning:
8am – 9am EST: Welcome and Presentations by Littus, Philadelphia and Pennsylvania government officials, and case studies of Irish companies operating in Pennsylvania, including Irish Chamber members, Cal OpEx
9am – 10am EST: Remarks by Enterprise Ireland; Presentations by Irish companies (recently expanded operations in US)
8.00 am – 12.00 pm EST / 1.00 pm GMT – 5.00 pm GMT
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.