Business Resiliency & Continuity: COVID-19 & Beyond
Presented by Converge One, a leading IT services provider of collaboration and technology solutions for large and medium enterprises.
Join us for an interactive session hosted by Patrick Linaugh, Global Account Manager, Barby Biggs, Regional CTO – Northeast, and Bret Lathrop, Officer Management & International Alliance Practice. Our one hour webinar will include a question and answer session and cover the following topics:
– Phase 1 Triage – Is your organization reacting to another piece of flare up or emergency?
– Phase 2 – Adapt, Educate, Evolve + Optimize – Is your organization past the initial emergency and working on how many of the triage changes to keep? What’s the roadmap moving forward; how to secure and better operationalize those triage activities into longer term success or readiness for another event?
– Phase 3 – Prepare + Pivot – Is your organization ready to thrive and begin moving to the cloud? It’s time to leverage new ways of working to be dynamic and resilient and secure going forward.
Click HERE to learn more about ConvergeOne.
4.00 – 5.00 pm: Keynote presentation; Question & Answer session
Presented virtually – link will be sent upon registration.
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at email@example.com or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.