Presented by NFP
In this session will guide participants through the considerations and challenges that businesses face when setting up operations in Ireland & the UK and, as well as recent changes in pension legislation that will impact established companies and their workforce.
• John Casey, Senior Advisor
• Colm Power, Director, NFP Ireland
• Matthew Shaw, VP, International Benefits
• Damien Weston, VP, International Benefits
11.00 am – 12.00 pm EST
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at email@example.com or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.