Philadelphia Irish Festival at Penn’s Landing
Columbus Blvd. & Market St.
Sunday June 4, 2017 Noon to 7:00 PM
Facebook Philadelphia Irish Festival
Welcome new Irish Chamber members!
Be sure to look out for new members at upcoming events. They will have maroon ribbons on their name tags.
Ambassador Club Members
– John J. Rooney Family
Mid-Size Firm Members
– Diati Staffing, LLC, Keegan McCool, Dan Smith
– Wiley Group, Don Riley, Shannon Breuer, Timothy Hewitt
– Spark Therapeutics, Inc., John Furey
– Commercial Utility Consultants, Joseph P. McGillian, Andrew McGillian
– WBEB 101.1 More FM, Betsy Oliphant, Kerry Mulvey, Jim Loftus
– Irish American Films, Shawn Swords, Bob Charger
– Cheryl O’Brien, C. O’Brien Architects / Berkshire Hathaway Realty
– Pat Toner, Structure Tone LLC
– Jill Baxter, MSE, ASQ-CQE, Exponent, Inc.
– William Meagher, U.S. Trust
– Charles Brennan, Brennan Sales Institute
– Jim McCormick, Boenning & Scattergood, Inc.
– Kevin Sweeney, Chamberlain, Hrdlicka, White, Williams & Aughtry
– Matthew Blatz, PCS
– Rick Freeth, Tactix Real Estate Advisors
– Patrick McGowan, Fidato Partners
– James Kilcur, Jr, Bank of America
Thank you to Renewing Members
– Daniel Heenan, RBC Wealth Management
– Joseph Purcell, EisenerAmper LLP
– Siobhan Reardon, The Free Library of Philadelphia
– James R. Malone, Jr., Post & Schell, P.C.
– Mike Mamula, CSS
– Jack Kelly, KG Associates
– Mike Riley, EthoSource LLC
– Bill Watkinson, Watkinson Capital Advisors LLC
Mid-Size Firm Members
– TMC Consulting, Tom McCool
– Teleflex, Liam Kelly
– Beneficial Bank
– KYW Newsradio
– Akin Gump
– Conrad O’Brien, PC
– ICON Clinical Research
– Mazars USA LLP
– Murtagh Brothers
– Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company
– Villanova University
– Windsor Financial Group
– SmartInvest Ventures, LLC
– Stradley Ronon
– Volpe & Koenig
He will take office on July 1.
His appointment ends a seven-month search for the successor to Dr. Rosalie M. Mirenda, who announced last August that she would retire at the end of the current academic year. Mirenda has been Neumann’s president for 21 years, and has served in various capacities at the university for 44 years.
“Dr. Domes has an impressive record of accomplishment that spans 31 years in higher education,” said IABCN Board member, James Delaney, chairperson of the Neumann University Board of Trustees. “He has led initiatives in strategic planning, fundraising, academic program expansion, enrollment management, community relations, technology access, and campus growth.
“But most of all, he is a proponent of Catholic Franciscan education.”
Bentley Systems Issues Call for Submissions for 2017 ‘Be Inspired Awards’ for BIM Advancements in Infrastructure
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, a leading global provider of comprehensive software solutions for advancing infrastructure, today announced its call for submissions to the 2017 Be Inspired Awards program. The awards, which are judged by independent juries of industry experts, recognize infrastructure projects for BIM advancements that improve project delivery and/or asset performance. The deadline for submission entries is May 1, 2017.