TransferMate set to become only cross-border payments company in EU with full U.S. regulatory approval, expands senior management
– Achieves full U.S. regulatory approval with acquisition of New York licence
– Post-Brexit, TransferMate will become only EU-based company with full U.S approval
– Announces expansion of senior management to accommodate rapid global expansion
– Appoints Gary Conroy, former MD Realex as Chief Commercial Officer
– Appoints Rafael de la Vega, former Director of Global Partnerships at Intuit in Silicon Valley, as North American Board advisor
– Appoints Pat McLoughlin, former CEO of Irish Payment Services Organization as Board Advisor for Europe
Congratulations to our own, Theresa Flanagan Murtagh, who was just elected the first woman president of The Philo.
When Delaware County attorney Theresa Flanagan Murtaugh recently took office as the Catholic Philopatrian Literary Institute’s 77th president, she made history. Founded in 1850, the Philo in its early years had priests as presidents and since 1870 has been headed by laymen.
Murtaugh is the first woman to head the Philo and looking at her resume she is more than up to the task.
She is a board member of St. Charles Borromeo Seminary, a member of Legatus, a member of the committee for the Archbishop’s Christmas Benefit, secretary for the Riddle Hospital/Main Line Health Foundation and a board member of the Irish American Business Chamber of Commerce.
Irish Legal 100 – Irish Rising Stars
Thursday, September 21st, 6.30 pm
The Pyramid Club of Philadelphia
RSVP to email@example.com
Ireland named best country for high-value FDI for sixth year in a row
Ireland has been named the best country in the world for attracting high-value foreign direct investments for the sixth year in a row.
IBM’s 2017 Global Locations Trends report says Ireland continues to lead on value coming top of a list that also includes Denmark, Singapore, the Netherlands, Hungary, Sweden, Japan, Costa Rica, Switzerland and Hong Kong.