Executive Perspectives: Are Your Investment Tools Appropriate for the Coming Economic and Monetary Reset?
Irish Chamber member, Abbington Investment Group, Chairman and CIO, Peter Van Dessel, will share his insights in an interactive session to discuss whether investors have what they need to protect the value of their portfolios in the potential turbulent times we are facing.
People work hard for their savings, but market movements pay little heed to that. Peter Van Dessel, CIO of Abbington Investment Group, will host an interactive session with IABCN members and guests to discuss ways of looking for alternative investments that can help to diversify portfolios that will mitigate this risk. Peter will be joined on the call from Dublin by Mick Swift, CEO of Abbey Capital, an Irish owned alternative investment manager.
Click HERE for Peter’s presentation.
11.00 am – 12.00 pm: Keynote presentation; Question & Answer session
Presented virtually – link will be sent upon registration.
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215.772.3101
We will be recording this webinar. All attendees will be muted upon entry. We will take questions in the chat as the webinar is in progress and save those for a Q&A at the end. We will make the recording available after the webinar via a download link from our website.
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.