Life Sciences Forum 2020: Focus on Parkinson’s Disease
At the Crossroads of Research, Healthcare and Business
Join us for our 2020 Life Sciences Forum, which has become an annual favorite for the local life sciences business community. This year’s Forum will feature an august panel of speakers including Philadelphia researchers and clinicians, an Irish start-up company focused on PD, and a senior representative from the well known Michael J. Fox Foundation, for an interactive discussion on the strides being made in the research and treatment of Parkinson’s Disease.
Sure to be an informative and lively event where audience questions are encouraged! With its unique combination of personal experience, science and hope, the conversations that begin during the Forum panel discussion go on long after it ends – so bring a few colleagues and join us for the cocktail reception afterwards.
Featured Panel Members
• Dr. Mark Frasier, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Research Programs at The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
• Dr. Jeremy Skillington, Ph.D., Vice President Business Development at Inflazome Ltd
• Mr. Jeff McGroarty, MBA, CPA, CFO of Annovis Bio
• Dr. Mary Ann Thenganatt, MD, Parkinson’s Disease & Movement Disorders Center, Department of Neurology, University of Pennsylvania Medicine
• Dr. Alice S. Chen-Plotkin, MD, Parker Family Associate Professor of Neurology Director, MIND Initiative, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
2.30 pm: Registration, Networking, Coffee/Tea Break
3.00 pm: Formal Program, Panel Discussion, Question & Answer Session
5.00 – 6.30 pm: Networking Reception (cocktails and hors d’oeuvre stations)
The Union League of Philadelphia
Grant Ballroom, First Floor
140 South South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Parking & Directions
Please click HERE for more details.
• Tickets include one drink ticket and heavy hors d’oeuvres
• Members are welcome to register guests at the member rate.
Please register by Thursday, January 23rd
All reservations binding unless cancelled by Thursday, January 23rd.
Thank you to our Event Partners
Email Alanna Barry-McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215-772-3101.