DUBLIN RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Join us on May 12th for networking, breakfast and an interactive presentation on investment opportunities, presented by IABCN members, Belgrave Investment Properties.
• Dublin Residential Property fell 64% from its 2006 peak by 2010 – largest ever international fall
• Weak banking system exaggerated the fall
• Prices only at 56% of 2006 peak at 31 December 2014
• Opportunity for Cash Buyer – The Belgrave Objective
• Sell when banking market fully recovers – 4 to 7 years
• Secure and Tax Efficient investment structure
The Union League of Philadelphia
The Lincoln Memorial, 2nd floor
140 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Directions & Parking
Please click HERE for more details.
Advisors: KPMG, Tax Advisors Mason Hayes & Curran, Solicitors.