Executive Benefits in the Post COVID Environment
Join us for a timely presentation by Irish Chamber member Jim McGoldrick, CLU, CASL, ChFC, CFP® and Matt Schiff, CLU, ChFC, WMCP of Mass Mutual.
Jim will share the latest updates in discretionary and discriminatory benefits for key employees in the post COVID environment – – how business owners can prepare now and have peace of mind in the future. By repositioning assets on a tax efficient basis, Jim and Matt will discuss how to enhance your benefits without expensing cash.
Click HERE to download meeting materials.
9.00 – 10.00 am: Keynote presentation; Question & Answer session
Webinar – Zoom link will be sent upon registration.
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.