What you don’t know about your current healthcare plan could bankrupt your business
If the cost of providing health benefits to employees is growing faster than revenues, at some point, an employer will be out of business.
American employers pay the highest cost for healthcare services in the world and for many, that dynamic is unsustainable. Employer based plans typically pay twice the cost for the same service covered under Medicare or Medicaid. A recent NY Times article described how a provider was paid $2,315 for a Coronavirus test costing $100. Paul Miller of U.S. Employee Benefits Services Group will discuss concepts that innovative employers have implemented such as Reference Based Pricing (RBP) and comprehensive claim audits that can produce dramatic savings for employers and employees.
11.00 am – 12.00 pm
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.