We are thrilled to congratulate Eileen McDonnell, our 2017 Taoiseach Award honoree, on being recognized by Concern Worldwide at the Seeds of Hope Dinner in New York.
The Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts Brings Christmas Traditions to Life with Irish Christmas in America, December 9 at 8.00 pm
Irish Christmas in America, now in its 13th season, evokes the rich historical traditions of Ireland with popular Irish music, song, and dance in an engaging performance rich in history and humor, staged against a backdrop of stunning photographic imagery. Produced by Oisín Mac Diarmada of award-winning Irish group Téada (which appears at the Annenberg Center on March 17, 2018), and featuring special guest singer Niamh Farrell, a vocalist from County Sligo, long renowned for its rich music, and celebrated West Kerry singer Séamus Begley, the show brings traditional and often unknown Irish customs to American audiences. “One of the most heartfelt themes of Irish Christmas is emigration,” says Mac Diarmada. “Music was a way that people stayed close to home.”
Discount code for IABCN members and friends – IRISHCHAMBER – is good for $10 off and can be used on online (https://www.annenbergcenter.org), over the phone (215-898-3900), or in person at the box office.
Make merry this holiday season with the stunning music, vocals, and dance of Irish Christmas in America. This family-friendly performance features enchanting Irish and Scottish ballads, lively instrumental tunes and spirited Irish dancing, in front of video projections that add a rich historical narrative. A “don’t miss” traditional and fun-filled Irish holiday celebration!
Welcome new Irish Chamber members!
Be sure to look out for new members at upcoming events. They will have maroon ribbons on their name tags.
Mid-Size Firm Members
– Jane Barr Horstman, Jane Barr Horstman & Associates
– Marguerite Boyd (Meg), AmeriHealth Caritas
– Brendan McPoyle, CFP, Affinity Wealth Management, Inc.
– David McLaughlin, QuantaVerse
– Bray Hansel, Sterling Investment Advisors
– Joseph Fitzgerald, Fitzgerald Consulting, Inc.
– Nora Barry, Bridge View Media, Inc.
– Michael Barney, Diversified Business Interests, LLC
– Jack Butler, MRP
– Michael Cawley, Gordon & Rees
– Patrick J. Burns, Jr., Esq., Law Offices of Patrick J. Burns, Jr., P.C.
– Thomas J. Golarz, Colliers International