The Free Library of Philadelphia presents BRIC Virtual Tour
Across Philadelphia, businesses are experiencing unexpected challenges as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. If you’re currently thinking about entrepreneurship for the first time or you’re an established business owner, the Business Resource and Innovation Center (BRIC) has resources to help support your current needs. Join Irish Chamber members from the Free Library of Philadelphia for an interactive overview of the vast business services available through BRIC.
BRIC is an essential part of Philadelphia’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. The BRIC creates multiple entry points for those with ideas, plans, skills, and passions, enabling people to make fact-based decisions in order to fulfill their goals. They assist entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and job seekers at every stage, helping to improve their skills through public programs and individualized guidance in research and planning. They collaborate with many local and national agencies to provide specialized programs and expert mentoring and curate print and digital resources.
11.30 am – 12.30 pm: Keynote presentation; Question & Answer session
Webinar – link will be sent upon registration.
This event is open to all.
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at email@example.com or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– To join Zoom, you can use your browser (Chrome, Firefox or Edge), or download the app (to your phone or computer).
– Be on time.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.