Crisis & Recovery: A Conversation with Irish Ambassador Daniel Mulhall
An opportunity to hear from the Ambassador on how COVID19 has impacted Ireland, how the state is responding to the pandemic, and what the longer term impacts may be for Irish society & her economy. The Embassy’s Economic Counsellor, Declan Kelly, and Trade and Investment Counsellor, Harry Lester, will join the Ambassador to detail the unprecedented fiscal and enterprise policies the Irish Government has taken in response to the pandemic and consider what the implications may be for transatlantic trade and investment.
10.30 am – 11.30 pm: Keynote presentation; Question & Answer session
Webinar – link will be sent upon registration.
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– To join Global Meet, you can use your browser (Chrome, Firefox or Edge), or download the app (to your phone or computer). To join via browser or app, you will need to set up an account with your name and email address.
– Be on time.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.