If you care for a person with a disability or other special needs, it’s important that you look beyond their medical care attention and the help you provide on a day-to-day basis.
How you prepare for their financial well being will make a tremendous difference in your lifestyle now and when you are no longer caring for your loved one.
Workshop Presented By:
Bruce Sham, CLF, Special Care Planner
James McGoldrick, CLU, CASL, ChFC, Disability Income Specialist
At this seminar, you will learn about:
• How to leave money to a child or adult sibling with special needs?
• How to create a life care plan?
• Social Security—the basics on how to file and what to expect?
• Special Needs Trusts—It’s importance and how to create one?
• Guardianship and Estate Planning question marks?
• What programs are available for a young adult with disabilities after age 18 and 21?
IABCN Member Pub, The Plough & The Stars
2nd & Chestnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions, please click HERE.
8.00 – 10.00 am
• Registration, Networking & Proper Irish Breakfast
• Formal Program
• Q&A session
Members: No charge, simply click below to confirm your attendance via email.
(in the event that you are unable to attend, kindly cancel your reservation by August 9th)
Please contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at email@example.com or call/text 215.772.3101.