10:00 am - 11:00 am

November Chamber Chat (virtual)

Chamber Chat & New Member Welcome

This monthly networking session will be held virtually at 10 am EST / 3 pm GMT. The purpose of our series is to provide a platform for learning and connections – for new members, members based outside the Philadelphia region, and members and guests based locally. All are welcome!

This month, we are thrilled to welcome  Nick Lestas, Co-Founder of The Good Food and Wine Company and Honorary Consul for Cyprus in Northern Ireland. Nick was formerly the Director of Development for a local Authority and part of the negotiating team, on the economic development side, for the 1997 Good Friday Agreement and also the Washington Conference for Peace and reconciliation hosted by President Clinton and Senator George Mitchell.

The Good Food and Wine Company is a multi-award winning hamper (gift basket) company from Northern Ireland that produces around 20% of the traditional artisan products they sell. The other 80% come from over 60 small artisan producers, local farmers and food craft businesses. From traditional Irish Shortbreads to locally made truffles, Irish ‘yellowman’ honeycomb to ginger ports, Belfast teas to handmade jams and chutneys, the product variety is all locally made with love and care by individuals with a passion for their craft.   Nick even does the artwork and paintings that are transferred onto his chocolate boxes and ceramic mugs.  Nick has just launched a new .us web site www.thegoodfoodandwinecompany.usfor people based in the US who want to buy gifts for family, friends, and work colleagues in Ireland and across the UK. 

Presented virtually via Zoom



Contact Alanna Barry at or call/text 215.772.3101.
Thank you to our Ambassador Club Sponsors!