Webinar: B2B Marketing Recommendations for Driving Revenue in a Volatile Market
B2B Marketing Recommendations for Driving Revenue in a Volatile Market
The advent of COVID-19 has forcibly made its mark on business strategies across the globe, bringing with it an unprecedented level of economic and social uncertainty. Yet, in times like these, business leaders continue to be tasked with driving revenue, innovation, and brand awareness for their companies. Ultimately their success will determine not only that their brands survive, but if they thrive in a volatile market.
Peter Murphy, Global VP of Platform Sales at MRP, an enterprise class predictive ABM platform, shares proven data-driven marketing strategies that have helped some of the world’s leading B2B brands, like Dell, Cisco, HPE and Google better prepare for the business challenges that lay ahead and how harnessing the power of true omni-channel account-based marketing can have a positive and long-term impact on your marketing and sales efforts, even in times like these.
Topics covered will include:
– How precision-based targeting and an omni-channel approach to account-based marketing helps achieve marketing goals and mitigate risk
– How optimizing your marketing efforts by responding to anonymous signals with logical next-step actions and relevant messaging can boost engagement
– How combining intent data with predictive analytics makes your marketing and sales teams more efficient, improving hand-offs and reducing time-to-close
– Benefits of using an account-based marketing (ABM) strategy to boost revenue goals
11.00 am – 12.00 pm: Keynote presentation; Question & Answer session
Webinar – link will be sent upon registration.
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at email@example.com or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Be on time.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.