Landing Your Next Job After COVID-19
Irish Chamber member, Patricia Buchanan, will share her expertise with fellow members on this fast-paced and informative webinar.
If you are one of the millions of professionals recently laid off or furloughed due to COVID-19, then you’ll want to join us for this webinar. Pat Buchanan, Founder of PMB Marketing, will share some of her Ninja tips on Building a Robust Resume and LinkedIn profile.
This promises to be a fast-paced coaching session as Pat demonstrates how she uses the free version of LinkedIn to show her clients how to create engagement, identify career opportunities, build keyword-focused professional profiles and write value-focused resumes.
Pat Buchanan helps professionals land new career opportunities, build a robust LinkedIn profile and increase their incomes. She is a graduate of Drexel University and has been a member of IABCN since 2017.
10.30 am – 11.30 pm: Keynote presentation; Question & Answer session
Webinar – link will be sent upon registration.
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at email@example.com or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– To join Global Meet, you can use your browser (Chrome, Firefox or Edge), or download the app (to your phone or computer). To join via browser or app, you will need to set up an account with your name and email address.
– Be on time.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.