Join us in celebrating Half-Way to St. Patrick’s with the launch of our new series – Explore the Emerald Isle: Dream Now, Travel Soon
The first installment in our new series will feature a virtual tour of EPIC, Ireland’s Emigration Museum in Dublin, guided by David Cleary, Head of Sales at EPIC. We will also have time for small group networking.
At EPIC you’ll discover the far reaching influence of Irish history, and the impact the 10 million Irish men and women who left Ireland had on the world. EPIC is located in The CHQ Building in one of Dublin’s most historic locations by the banks of the River Liffey on Custom House Quay.
Recording of our program
12.00 – 1.00 pm EST / 5.00 – 6.00 pm GMT: Virtual tour of EPIC; Question & Answer session; Small group networking
Presented virtually – link will be sent upon registration.
Email Alanna Barry-McCloskey at email@example.com or call/text 215-772-3101.
We will be recording this webinar. All attendees will be muted upon entry. We will take questions in the chat as the webinar is in progress. We will make the recording available after the webinar via a download link from our website.
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.