Small Group Networking
All are invited to join us for an informal lunchtime networking session, hosted by our Women in Leadership committee. Virtually check in with fellow members and make new connections as well as we all work through adjusting to the next phase of COVID times.
12.00 – 1.00 pm EST / 5.00 – 6.00
Presented virtually on Zoom
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.