Thank you for registering for our our next IABCN Online Webinar! Meeting details are below. We suggest joining video conference if possible. Also, please see a few reminders on webinar etiquette.
We look forward to seeing you on April 29th at 10.30 am!
Join online: iabcn.globalmeet.com/iabcn
Or by phone: 1-646-307-1479; Guest passcode: 226486
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– To join Global Meet, you can use your browser (Chrome, Firefox or Edge), or download the app (to your phone or computer). To join via browser or app, you will need to set up an account with your name and email address.
– Be on time.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.