Dear Members, Sponsors and Friends,
Nasc is a Gaelic word that means link, connection or bond. We included this on our new banners – – talk about timing. Links, connections and bonds among our members and network are vitally important now more than ever. As we all face disruptions to our daily lives and businesses and we cannot see you in person during this time, we want to make sure that we remain connected. Please know that the Irish American Business Chamber & Network remains committed to serving our members – we are with you.
The Chamber remains fully available to work with our members as well as key stakeholders and community partners virtually during this period. Please keep in touch and feel free to reach out to Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling/texting 215.772.3101.
All in-person events have been reformatted or postponed through the end of May. The Irish Chamber will adhere to Government guidance and the latest public health advice in relation to planning beyond the end of spring and into the summer. Events planned for the summer are currently being planned as normal, subject to further developments and Government guidance.
In the interim, we will be utilizing technology to engage with our members and community partners, including online events. We will launch our new webinar series on Wednesday the 25th and our April 22nd Women in Leadership speaker series, featuring County Wexford-based Samantha Kelly the ‘Tweeting Goddess’ and owner of Women’s Inspire Network, will be presented as a webinar! We are working on additional content aimed at providing value to members and will share updates in the coming days.
During this time, please take advantage of your membership and our strong network across the Greater Philadelphia Region and the Island of Ireland:
• Members are encouraged to share details of their upcoming webinars. We will share with fellow members via our blog and social media outlets.
• Members are invited to participate in Irish Chamber webinars at no charge.
• If you interested in presenting a webinar to the Irish Chamber membership, please email Alanna for more information.
• Send us your member news! We will share it widely.
• Check out our membership directory – iabcn.org/membership/irish-chamber-members
• Update your profile, add photos, logos and social media links. If you need assistance, please feel free to contact Alanna at email@example.com.
• Connect with members and recommend fellow members via our directory.
• Familiarize yourself with fellow members and Irish Chamber partners. If you need business services or professional advice at this time, we encourage you to look within our network.
• Take this time to make connections through Linked In, telephonic meetings, and Skype meetings.
• Visit our Linked In company page. Members only are welcome to post in our LinkedIn Group. Use these platforms to connect with fellow members.