Coronavirus 2020: Compliance, HR Concerns & Employee Leaves of Absence
Please join Irish Chamber member U.S. Employee Benefits Services Group in providing a webinar on the HR requirements of recent legislation related to the impact of Covoid-19. Presented by, Angie Surra, CIC, CPCA, SHRM-CP, VP of Compliance for navigateHCR and Paul Miller, CEBS, of U.S. Employee Benefits Services Group.
10.30 am – 11.30 pm: Keynote presentation; Question & Answer session
Webinar – link will be sent upon registration.
Contact Alanna Barry McCloskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 215.772.3101
– Test your VIDEO and AUDIO prior to the meeting to make sure everything is working properly. Once the meeting is underway it will be impossible for us to troubleshoot.
– To join Global Meet, you can use your browser (Chrome, Firefox or Edge), or download the app (to your phone or computer). To join via browser or app, you will need to set up an account with your name and email address.
– Be on time.
– Make sure that you are facing the camera and do not have it facing the side of your face.
– Make sure to mute your line if you are not asking questions.
– Treat this like an “in-person” meeting and make sure you are distraction free.
– Be aware that in a video conference the camera is always on. So if you are distracted, it may be disruptive to others.