BRIDGE TO YOUR DREAMS CAREER FAIR at St. Francis College
The Career Center is pleased to extend an invitation to attend the Spring Career Fair on Wednesday, APRIL 10, from 1 PM – 4 PM. The Career Fair is a highly successful annual recruitment event that is sponsored entirely by our office, so there are no registration fees!
The Career Fair will be promoted campus-wide, offering high visibility to your organization. St. Francis College offers a quality education, an excellent scholarship program and small classes led by distinguished faculty. With more than 2,500 full and part-time students, our dedicated professors are always accessible and provide a challenging academic environment preparing students for career, graduate school and beyond! St. Francis College helps make dreams come true for thousands of students from New York City, the United States, and the world!
HERE ARE THE TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND:
1. Increase your organization’s visibility and exposure at our campus!
2. Give students the opportunity to learn more about your organization. Students from other local colleges will also be invited.
3. Collect resumes for current or future openings related to entry-level positions, internships, part-time opportunities, and summer work.
4. Meet with students and alumni from SFC and other colleges and network with over 120 diverse organizations.
5. Enjoy a wonderful lunch and recruit at no cost!
Click HERE to view more details.