To view photos from our 2023 Life Sciences Summit, please click HERE.
Panel Members (click on each name for bio)
Join us for our in-person 2023 Life Sciences Forum, which has become an annual favorite for the local life sciences business community. This year’s Forum will feature a dynamic panel of speakers representing Irish and Philadelphia-area companies.
This is a unique opportunity to gain insights from an exceptional panel, as they delve into critical issues shaping the future of the pharmaceutical industry:
• The impact of a tight capital market on pipelines and patients
• The role of strategic collaborations and partnerships in driving innovation
• How the global industry is preparing for manufacturing 4.0
• The ethical concerns and moral obligations of pharma companies towards patients and society
• What advice this panel has for young professionals aspiring to leadership roles in pharma
• What the panel thinks could be the single most impactful thing to happen in the global pharma industry in the next decade
Sure to be an informative and lively event where audience questions are encouraged! With its unique combination of personal experience, science and hope, the conversations that begin during the panel discussion go on long after it ends – so bring a few colleagues and join us for the networking reception afterwards.
Center for Breakthrough Medicines
411 Swedeland Road, King of Prussia, PA
3.00 pm: Registration, Networking, Coffee/Tea Break
3.30 pm: Formal Program, Panel Discussion, Question & Answer Session
5.00 – 6.00 pm: Networking Reception (cocktails and hors d’oeuvre stations)
Please click HERE to view a list of registered guests (as of 11/15/23)
Email Alanna Barry at email@example.com or call/text 215-772-3101.