Please refer to the following resources in the coming days and weeks:
• For updated information and guidance from the Philadelphia Department of Public Health, visit www.phila.gov/COVID-19. There is a section specifically dedicated to businesses and nonprofits.
• Require sick staff to stay home. Learn more about Philadelphia’s sick leave policies here.
• Be vigilant in your washing hands and not touching your face.
• Refer to the CDC’s website for additional information.
The Office of Business Services at the Department of Commerce stands ready to support businesses. They can be reached via a hotline (215-683-2100) and by email at email@example.com.
Stay Updated on COVID-19 in Philadelphia
• Sign up to receive updates from the City’s Office of Emergency Management regarding COVID-19 by filling out this form.
• Text the keyword COVIDPHL to 888-777 to receive info and updates through Ready Philadelphia, the city’s mass communication system.
• For all information, go to www.phila.gov/covid-19.
• Follow the Philadelphia Public Health Department on Twitter for ongoing updates.
• Read about information for businesses and employers from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
SBA Guidance & Assistance for Small Businesses
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has posted information regarding loan programs and guidance for businesses: Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
CDC Guidance & Prevention Protocols for Businesses
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) has issued COVID-19 guidance for businesses and is updating them as new developments occur.
Please refer to the following links for the most up-to-date information about COVID-19: